3+ years of trouble
Dawson..is there anywhere you won't take a nap....well ...besides your own bed that is? You so remind me of your father, who could sleep in the weirdest positions. I love You.
I totally support taking naps at work!
Dawson is obviously planning his next project.Love,Opa
I support taking naps whenever is necessary.. Wish it was 200 more often :) Love ya
I love that everyone has passed over the fact that he has his pants down! LOL
man he can sleep anywhere lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dawson..is there anywhere you won't take a nap....well ...
besides your own bed that is? You so remind me of your father, who could sleep in the weirdest positions. I love You.
I totally support taking naps at work!
Dawson is obviously planning his next project.
Love,
Opa
I support taking naps whenever is necessary.. Wish it was 200 more often :) Love ya
I love that everyone has passed over the fact that he has his pants down! LOL
man he can sleep anywhere lol
Post a Comment